Welcome to Conduit Servers Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nykez

Conduit Servers - Welcome Back!

04aad563b11bd441b13a1087647124b2.png

First and foremost, welcome back to Conduit Servers! We're happy to back up and running and hope to bring you the best servers possible. Our main objective here to to provide a high quality professional and mature community to you. Take a minute to browse around and get to know everybody! We will be announcing our game-mode launch in the oncoming days.

Thanks,

Conduit Administration Team

Its been too long. But hey its back. Nykez is this gonna be like the last server. you know like with the same hud and inventory menu. for some reason i loved its style. Oh and idk if you remember me. my user use to be strange goat but hey i got some ideas for the new server. just tell me if you ever wanna hear em.

6 minutes ago, r0m said:

Hey what's up guys its Romeo here.

Hey what's up guys Scarce here.

Chd3cKzWMAEJLiy.jpg

Just now, THE RED PANDA said:

Hey what's up guys Scarce here.

Chd3cKzWMAEJLiy.jpg

Wheres the tree?