Welcome to Conduit Servers Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THE RED PANDA

Tazers for Civillians

Posted (edited)

Ok, So over the past few days, mugging on the server has been really noticed by me,

So I was thinking so we dont always have to carry guns and to add realism, I think there should be tazers for civillians, Now I aint saying if your held at gunpoint at pointblank range you should just get your tazer and taze em (unless if you guys allow it) Im just saying if we are being chased by someone trying to ziptie us we can taze them <---- you guys dont have to accept this but add some sorta rules to using a tazer because I fear somepeople will failrp if a tazer was added, for ex. people randomly tazing others.

Thats all, Goodbye Guys!

Edited by THE RED PANDA
adding more info

I think if Civilians are able to carry tazers most people would be randomly tazed.

24 minutes ago, Bimo said:

I think if Civilians are able to carry tazers most people would be randomly tazed.

or they would be used as a easy way to disable someone and kidnap

2 hours ago, Bimo said:

BUT. What I was thinking is that. You have to make an application on the forums to be Whitelisted to have a taser. If accepted (By the Government ICLY) you will be given access to a taser (And/or cartridges??)

4 hours ago, Glutic said:

BUT. What I was thinking is that. You have to make an application on the forums to be Whitelisted to have a taser. If accepted (By the Government ICLY) you will be given access to a taser (And/or cartridges??)

Yea that was whhat I was also thinking