Welcome to Conduit Servers Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Alex Potato

Staff Ban request

Your Steam Name: AlexPotato2

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87381156

Your RP Name: Alex Potato

Offender's Steam Name: I eat ass

Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54106653

Why should this "STAFF" be banned: He was Mic spaming porn, and donald trump memes. there is few witneses but my livestream cut the wrong part out so there is no names but you hear bit of porn. so 1. Mic spamming 2. before he told me he would demote me if I did not heal him, even tho we where healing somewone else.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc9UGpOZ3bE

Staff Members present (If any): None present but some on server, Tyrone was instantly nodiced about this.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

User is permitted to use Ban Application as a Staff Report.

Report has been taken into consideration and I will be having a talk with the staff member.

 

Regards, Aurora.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aurora said:

User is permitted to use Ban Application as a Staff Report.

Report has been taken into consideration and I will be having a talk with the staff member.

 

Regards, Aurora.

I just got tyrone to change jons name considering it was not a rp name, but I think jons is really dsrespectful, I just got a screenshot of him saying Autistic mode on in ooc chat, I dont think that was nessecary.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, THE RED PANDA said:

I just got tyrone to change jons name considering it was not a rp name, but I think jons is really dsrespectful, I just got a screenshot of him saying Autistic mode on in ooc chat, I dont think that was nessecary.

If you have any evidence to share please do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

If you have any evidence to share please do.

you got it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Aurora said:

If you have any evidence to share please do.

I have em on google photos, can you please pm me your gmail so i can show you the pics

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, THE RED PANDA said:

I have em on google photos, can you please pm me your gmail so i can show you the pics

Done.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now