Welcome to Conduit Servers Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THE RED PANDA

Exiled O.Gs (WIP)

Posted (edited)

This Is a organization is made for the players of the Original Conduit

When the Original Conduit was released there was a gang called Exiled, They were a group of players, that didnt get along with the cops, They were the top orginization In all of EvoCity, Now they have moved to Los santos,

If you are a player of the original Exiled from the original Conduit you will be instantly accepted, If you are not you need to prove to us you are worthy of joining.

I am The leader Of this gang, I will Make You a co-leader if I think you are worthy. I Will Accept your application If i think your up for it.

-------------------------------------IN CHARACTER-------------------------------------

Members of the original Exiled gang dont need to fill this out.

Name: 

What can you do that can benefit us (ex. give guns, drugs etc.):

Why Do you want to join: 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------RULES AND REGULATIONS----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. You are not to mug a fellow member of the Exiled O.Gs.

2. You are not to kill a fellow member of the Exiled  O.Gs unless they attack you for no reason.

3. If you see a fellow member Associating with the police or You hear them giving the police Information on us, You are to report It to a higherup

4. If you mug Someone with a group of our members that are in on the mugging you are to split the money as equally as possible.

(MORE COMING SOON)

Edited by THE RED PANDA
Adding more info. spelling fixes

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Peachy said:

i was member of original

I already know this bud... ACCEPTED                

Edited by THE RED PANDA
spelling correction

Posted (edited)

You know who your real leader is ;)

Edited by Fat Panda

Just now, Fat Panda said:

You know who you're real leader is ;)

Thats Why your now The Co-Leader, when we make ranks your gonna have the same power as me. GET ACCEPTED BRO!!!

Just now, THE RED PANDA said:

Thats Why your now The Co-Leader, when we make ranks your gonna have the same power as me. GET ACCEPTED BRO!!!

I'll let you be my co.leader :)